Last Update: November 1, 2021
VIP IT (“we”, “us” and “our”) provides you mobile application GoodStyle (“our Product”) available for the download thought the App Store and Play Market (the “Marketplace”).
1. General disclaimer.
1.1. Our Product offers a variety of content (audiovisual, text, images, etc.) that can be used for virtual fitting clothes.
1.2. By using our Product, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for dressing and shopping at digital clothing stores, and VIP IT and its partners, if any, are not responsible for clothing purchases or size mismatches you make.
2. License to use our Product and rights on the content.
2.3. All contents of our Product are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. These rights are valid and protected in all forms, on all media and in respect of all technologies, whether existing or developed or created afterwards.
2.4. As a result of using our Product, no rights to any of it content, including video–, audiovisual works, images, trademarks and other intellectual property, shall pass to you.
2.5. You are not entitled to copy, modify, alter, delete, supplement, publish, transfer, create derivative works from, manufacture or sell products based on our Product.
3.1. If we provide you with the opportunity to create an account (the “Account”), you agree that when creating the Account, you will supply accurate and complete information and that you shall be responsible for keeping it up–to–date.
3.2. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your Account (including the information about your login and password combination). We will not be liable in any way for any action taken from your Account if you lose or pass to any third party the information about your login and password combination.
3.3. You agree that since we are unable to identify the particular person who uses our Product through your Account, we will not be responsible for any losses incurred by you where your Account is used by any third party.
3.5. If you deleted your Account or removed our Product from your device, the active Subscription will be cancelled, but you have no a right to the refund. You can learn how to restore your purchase to the appropriate Marketplace payment policy through which you downloaded our Product.
4. Functionality provided within our Product.
4.1. Within our Product you may have access to:
- Virtual fitting room.
- Search for clothes by price filter.
- Ready style looks.
5.1. Our Product is free to download but access to the main functionality is provided under the paid subscription (the “Subscription”).
5.2. Fee. Subscriptions may be available at different fees chargeable for a set period of time specified in our Product (the “Subscription Period”). We in our sole discretion and at any time may modify the Subscription fee. Any Subscription fee change will become effective as of the following Subscription period. You will be provided a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fee. If you do not agree to the change in Subscription fee, you shall cancel your Subscription, and it will expire at the end of the current Subscription period.
5.3. Trial. Trial Subscription is offered free of charge for certain period of time from activation specified in the relevant offer in our Product. If you do not cancel the Subscription within such period, Subscription fee shall be charged from your Marketplace account, through which you downloaded our Product, when the trial period expires.
5.4. Renewal. Please note that your Subscription begins immediately after the activation of a trial Subscription, not after the trial Subscription. You may cancel a Subscription during its free trial period using the Subscription setting from your account in Marketplace through which you downloaded our Product. Subscription is automatically renewable, unless you turn off it at least 24 hours before the expiry of the current Subscription. Subscription fee shall be taken from your account in Marketplace through which you downloaded our Product. In case Subscription fee cannot be taken from your account in Marketplace, through which you downloaded our Product, due to absence of monetary funds, invalidity of credit card or for any other reasons, your Subscription is automatically cancelled.
5.5. Purchase processing. You acknowledge and agree that all billing and transaction processes are handled by Marketplace, through which you downloaded our Product, and are governed by such Marketplace’s terms. If you have any payment related issues regarding Subscription then you need to contact relevant Marketplace.
5.6. No refund. Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
5.7. Representations. By purchasing Subscription, you are confirming that you have any and all permission that may be necessary in order to allow you to purchase Subscription. If you are a parent(s) or legal guardian we recommend that you consider any parental controls that may be provided by the Marketplace if you are concerned that your child may make excessive purchases.
6. Restrictions on use of our Product. When using our Product you
are prohibited from:
a. Use our Product and the content placed on our Product (video–, audiovisual, text, images, etc.) for business, profit or use in a manner contrary to law;
b. Placing any personal data of third parties in our Product without their consent, including home addresses, telephone numbers, passport details, e–mail addresses;
c. Place commercial advertisements, commercial offers and campaign information in our Product;
d. Insult or otherwise violate the rights and freedoms of other users, third parties or groups;
e. Change the software code of our Product in any way, or take actions to change the functionality and performance of our Product;
f. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of our Product, or any other systems, networks, servers, cloud storages connected to accounts of other users and administrators of our Product by hacking, organizing DDoS–attacks, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
7. License to use comments, feedback and ideas. Any comments, feedback, or ideas with respect to our Product are provided by you on a non–confidential basis and you grant us a perpetual, worldwide license to use all comments, feedback and ideas you may share with us, without notice, compensation or acknowledgement to you, for any purposes whatsoever, including, but not limited to, improving and marketing our Product.
8. Third–party websites or platforms. Our Product may contain links to third–party websites or platforms that are not owned or controlled by us. Such links are provided for your reference only. We do not control such third–party websites platforms and are not responsible for their content or your use of them, and as a result we do not accept responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability, or content of such third–party websites platforms. Our inclusion of such links in our Product does not imply any endorsement of the material or the views expressed within them.
9. Advertisement. We may place advertisements, promotions or sponsorship content in our Product (the “Ads”). You agree that we cannot always control the content of such Ads. We are not responsible for any mistakes in the content of such Ads and will not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of your interaction with such Ads, including if you have made any decision based on such Ads, and any goods, products or services offered in such Ads.
10. Lack of warranties. Our Product is provided on an “as is” basis and without any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied. In particular, we do not warrant that our Product will operate fast and uninterruptedly or that any defects in its performance will be corrected. We do not warrant that our Product will meet your needs or that you will use our Product at your own risk.
11.7. The obligations to pay off debts to VIP IT, if any, remain valid until they are fully discharged.